I would like to ask for a bit of community support. We have several board members that are unable to assist in the prep for the Festival this year and I would like to personally request your help. We will be meeting at Apparel FX at 11 am on Saturday to begin unpacking and prepping/installing our new Christmas decorations. Last year we had a good turnout and I hope this year is even better. Here is a schedule of events we have planned for this Saturday. We have food and drinks catered by SouthLand BBQ in Argo. We have a rock wall and two inflatables along with tables and seating supplied by FunSource Rentals. We have a hot chocolate warming station provided by Faith Community Fellowship. We will have 3 ponies giving pony rides. Remember this event is totally free and we couldn’t do it without your support. Please come and help us make this a great fun Fall Decoration Festival for Carrington. Everyone is invited.
Please select your area of Carrington below for current maps and CCR’s.
- Valley – 1st Sector Maps and Covenants
- Valley – 2nd Sector Maps and Covenants
- Valley – 3rd Sector Maps and Covenants
- Valley – 4th Sector Maps and Covenants
- Sector 1 Covenants
- Phase II Maps and Covenants
- Addition to Carrington Maps and Covenants
- Sector 2, Phase I Maps and Covenants
- Sector 3, Phase I Maps and Covenants
- Estates Maps and Covenants
- Deer Crossings Covenants
- Crows Maps and Covenants
- Baker Maps and Covenants